Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Orientation Reflection

What were 3 of the highlights of the orientation and the last 2 weeks?
  1. The high elements
  2. Bonding with newly made friends and friends from my primary school
  3. Using new macbook
What were 3 of the low moments of the orientation and the last 2 weeks?
  1. Not getting to do the rock climbing
  2. Area cleaning
  3. Sitting down cross-legged on the floor
 What are 3 of my greatest lessons from orientation and the last 2 weeks?
  1. Trust your friends
  2. Team work is important
  3. Fun is important
What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
  1. I learned to trust my friends more
  2. I learned to contribute my ideas
What are you looking forward to in 2011?
  1. Getting A1 for all subjects besides mandarin
  2. Getting into basketball CCA
  3. Make lots of friends

No comments:

Post a Comment