Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection

Things i have done today,
  1. I have made alot of friends
  2. I also played basketball during break time
Things i have learnt today,
  1. I have learnt the 3 school cheers
  2. I also have learnt how to use the learning device in more deatail. Found out neat tricks too.
I chose to come to SST because I love to do science experiments and I love learning more about science. Also i think that this new way of learning really suits me.

My aspirations as a student of SST are:
  1. To give 100% effort for every assignment i get
  2. To be able to excel in every subject
Today i think i have grown my confidence level, like i will be willing to be speak out more in class. I can't find a picture yet i don't see any of S1-05 class pictures in the picasa web album yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment